Is submitting the habilitation thesis mandatory?
Habilitands of Faculty 1 Catholic Theology are obliged to submit one printed copy. Four printed copies are required for habilitands of Faculty 04 University Medicine. For all other faculties, submission is on a voluntary basis.
What do I have to consider with the print version?
- The author’s name is on the front of the title page.
- The publication’s title is on the front of the title page.
What do I have to consider with the online version?
- The author’s name is on the title page.
- The publication’s title is on the title page.
- The electronic version’s page numbers are identical to those of the printed version.
- Figures, quotes, tables, etc. are all included in the electronic version.
- CV: Your data will appear on the Internet. If you do not agree, you can delete the CV – When deleting, please ensure that the pages are identical to the printed version, insert blank pages if necessary.
- Personal data, e.g. names, in the publication and in the acknowledgments: Obtain the consent of named persons or delete the names.
- The electronic version is in PDF file format (ideally PDF/A).
- The document is not copy-protected and has no access protection via DRM. According to the specifications of the German National Library, access or copy protection is incompatible with long-term archiving.