Is submitting the habilitation (post-doctoral qualification) thesis obligatory?
Assistant professors of Catholic Theology are obliged to submit one printed copy. Four printed copies are required for assistant professors of Faculty 04 University Medical Center. For all other faculties, the submission is on a voluntary basis.
What Do I Have to Consider with the Print Version?
- The author’s name is on the front of the title page.
- The publication’s title is on the front of the title page.
What Do I Have to Consider with the Online Version?
- The author’s name is on the title page.
- The publication’s title is on the title page.
- The electronic version’s page numbers are identical to those of the printed version.
- Figures, quotes, tables, etc. are all included in the electronic version.
- CV: your data will appear on the Internet. If you do not agree, you can delete the CV. When deleting, please ensure that the pages are identical to the printed version by inserting blank pages if necessary.
- Personal data, e.g. names, in the publication and in the acknowledgments: obtain the people’s signatures on the deposit license or delete the names.
- The electronic version is in PDF file format (ideally PDF/A).
- The document is not copy-protected and has no access protection via DRM. According to the specifications of the German National Library, access or copy protection is incompatible with long-term archiving.